· Manufacturer expressly misrepresented ability of windshield to withstand anything.
· Making a public misrepresentation makes the maker of a product strictly liable for harm caused by product
· Restatement (Second) of Torts 402(b) --> Misrepresentation
· Parties in the business of selling chattel
· Representations made to the public (private would be K law)
· Must be a material fact
· Liability extends to physical harm (Only)
· Justifiable reliance on misrepresentation (actual reliance)
· Reliance must be reasonable
Support us by:
•Visiting: http://www.fbdetox.com to rid yourself of that social media addiction.
•Checking out our amazing store on Etsy: http://www.bohobuttons.com