Friday, March 23, 2012
RANDI W. V. MUROC USD case brief
RANDI W. V. MUROC USD
• Def referred Gadams to pls school district despite complaints.
• Gadams sexually assaulted pl.
• pl sues defs for liability in failing to exercise reasonable care in reccomending gadams
• Issues: Duty of care to pl? breach of duty by misrepresentations or false info?
• 1: because of forseeability, defs did owe a duty to pl not to misrepresent gadams’ qualifications.
• 2: found defs recommendations misleading
• Court upheld claims of negligent misrepresentation and fraud but dismissed negligence per se.
Earning a Juris Doctor (JD) degree is a significant accomplishment, opening a wide array of career paths beyond the traditional legal practi...
Class 1: Elements of Fundamental Value: Present Value, Future Value, Net Present Value: Elements of Fundamental Value (38) One year : ...
I can help you land in the top 10% of your law school class. Imagine, how your life would be different if you were in the top 10% o...
Corthell v. Summit Thread Company (1933) · Facts: Corthell is a salesman for Summit. He invents contraption that is bought b...