1. Feb. 10, 1920, Pl. submitted to Def. a written instrument proposing to sell filter. “Becomes a k when accepted by purchaser and approved by executive officer of Pl. company.”
2. Same day, proposal accepted. “Make shipment Mar. 10. President of Pl. Co. “O.K.”
3. Feb. 14, 1920 Pl. wrote letter: thank you for order, please ship sample of water promptly.
4. Feb. 28, 1920 Def. wrote letter to countermand order, Pl. replied Mar. 2nd denied countermand, insisted performance of k, repeated countermand March 4.
5. Pl. sued for breach of k, Def. said no k made, b/c of “O.K.” nor letter of Feb. 14th = approval of Pl. executive officer.
Judge found in favor of Def., appeals court affirmed.
Support us by:
Checking out our amazing store on Etsy: http://www.bohobuttons.com
While in law school I traveled the world. Puerto Rico. Egypt. Israel. The Netherlands. All over the United States. Costa Rica. Panama... How, you ask? I found ways to make money on the side. One of those ways was hosting my apartment on AirBnB. If you have an extra room, this is a perfect way to make some extra cash.
Since law school, I have traveled to dozens of countries for pleasure with my family. It's not rocket science. You just need to know how to start some side hustles. Another one of my favorite ways to make money is buying and selling stocks and cryptocurrency on Robinhood. Join now and get a free stock through this link: Join Robinhood and Get a Free Stock!